Conference Booking Form
PLEASE COMPLETE AND SEND ONE FORM PER DELEGATE to include your spouse/guests
World Link for Law Conference , Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Please complete the form by 12th February 2019. By completing this form you acknowledge the terms and conditions of this conference booking (as below and published on the World Link web site). You will be invoiced delegate/guest fees, which must be paid by March 1st 2019. Hotel bedrooms must be booked direct with the Sofitel Hotel by 12th February 2019 by the form provided, not handwritten. Booking elsewhwere can incur extra costs. See point 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
Method of reservation for hotel accommodation
Please use the separate booking form provided; save it to your system. Please return this form by email before 12 February 2019. You do not need to provide credit card details now. The hotel will provide you with a secure payment link on or after 12th February 2019. Email to Ms. Shikha Kanwar : H6146-SL2@sofitel.com
Please note: If you are not staying at the conference hotel or you do not book through the official World Link group reservation at the Sofitel (e.g. you book by a third-party web site), the hotel will notify the Administration Service at the booking deadline date (12th February) and World Link for Law reserves the right to charge an additional £100 GBP on the delegate fee to cover possible financial attrition penalties which World Link may incur if our room quota is not filled. This term does not apply to local UAE firm members. After February 12, the hotel will release any rooms not reserved in the room block for general sale.
Hotel address: Jumeirah Beach Residence - The Walk – P.O. Box 473828 – Dubai, UAE
Tel: + 971 (0) 4 448 4848
Web site: http://www.sofitel-dubai-jumeirahbeach.com
Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions of conference booking
1. Delegates and guests will not be able to attend the conference, lunches, dinners or excursions if they have not paid their conference fees in full by March 1, 2019
2. Bookings by Young Lawyers at nil cost are conditional on a booking (and attendance) by a senior lawyer/partner of their member firm. Therefore, if a senior lawyer/partner books but cancels, for whatever circumstances, leaving only a Young Lawyer attending, their rate will increase to the full £385.00 delegate rate and group dinners will be charged. It will be separately invoiced for payment by return.
3. If you are not staying at the conference hotel or you do not book through the official World Link group reservation at the Sofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel (e.g. you book by a third party web site), the hotel will notify the Administration Service at the booking deadline date (12th February) and World Link for Law reserves the right to charge an additional £100 GBP on the delegate fee (irrespective of the type of person booking), to cover possible financial attrition penalties which World Link may incur if our room quota is not filled.
4. The times and costs of the events in this document may be subject to small variations once concluded with third parties. In the unlikely event of a price increasing (equally it may decrease), you will not be invoiced until advised about any price increase, enabling you to change your booking if required.
5. Accommodation in the conference hotel is subject to availability and is subject to local taxes, temporary or permanent. Delegates will be responsible for paying their own hotel accommodation and related personal expenses. The Administration Service of World Link for Law is not responsible for arranging accommodations after the booking deadline of 12 February 2019 but will use its best endeavours to secure a room at the conference hotel, but this may not be at the promotional rate.
6. The organisers, World Link for Law, reserve the right to change the programme of events and speakers without prior notice and to change the time of excursions and events with notice (but all matters will be advised by way of a personal itinerary sent before the conference).
7. Delegates and guests are completely responsible for ascertaining and obtaining their own visa requirements according to their individual circumstances (and for any liability arising). Cancellations due to a delegates or guest’s failure to obtain an appropriate visa does not affect the cancellation terms herein. Any information in conference promotions about visa application processes does not constitute ‘advice’.
8. Any cancellations to the conference booking or other events booked (whether or not paid) made from 13th February to 25th February 2019 will be charged at 50% of the value booked; and from 25th February 2019 or thereafter at 100%. This is due to pre-payments that will be made by World Link to third party suppliers.
9. Delegates may be substituted provided that advance notice is given, but only up to 25th February 2019. The Administration Service of World Link for Law does not guarantee that it will be able to include replacement delegate information, due to the need to despatch conference materials at least 2 weeks before the conference.
10. Force Majeure: The organiser's liability will be limited to monies paid to them in the event that the conference is cancelled due to any circumstances outside World Link for Law’s control including but not limited to industrial action, acts of terrorism, acts of war, riots or civil unrest, act of God, communicable diseases, or government or professional restrictions, conditions or controls.
11. A booking constitutes acceptance of these terms (unless specific anticipated personal circumstances are advised at the time of booking). A conference booking creates a binding agreement and shall be construed and take effect in accordance with English law.
12. World Link for Law or its agents make no recommendations, assurances or warranties about any of the hotels, restaurants, companies or other suppliers referred to in this document or other conference promotions and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.