From our recent conferences and seminars you can access various papers that were presented upon request to World Link for Law Administration.
From our 2017 Conference in New York, USA , you can request to receive information about the following subject:
- Understanding the China business perspective of investment into Canadian real estate
- Cyber fraud prevention and scams against professional firm
From our 2016 Conference in Barcelona, Spain, you can request to receive information about the following subjects:
- Current trends in international arbitration. Selection process of ICC arbitrators: How to become an ICC arbitrator
- Panama? Nothing wrong with that country, is there? (Insight into the Panama Papers plus Base Erosion and Profit Shifting measures re the Starbucks, McDonalds and others ‘tax planning’ structures)
- Comparative law: admissibility of evidence before a commercial court in different jurisdictions
- How to build a successful sports franchise
- The evolving standards of Marijuana law in the U.S.
- What to do when your client’s data has been breached
From our 2014 Conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, you can request to receive information about the following subjects:
- Little known, but useful international conventions in the field of civil and commercial law
- The most important tax in the EU – VAT
- An insight into the legal aspects of European healthcare
- Advising clients in ‘political crisis’ countries
From our 2013 Conference in Chicago, USA, you can request to receive information about the following subjects:
- The acquisition and financing of USA real estate by foreign entities.
- The recovery of artworks looted during the Nazi era: A practitioner’s view.
- LIBOR manipulation: The liability consequences for banks.
- Current trends in International Arbitration.
- Performing business audits and forensics to better understand your client.
- The benefits of cross border chambers of commerce.
From our conference in Moscow, in June 2012, you can receive details of the following presentations:
- Outline of the Russian legal system
- How social media can work for you
- Opportunities for on-line legal services, extranets, deal rooms and webinars
- St. Petersburg – a gateway to Russia for your business
From our conference in Sydney, in November 2011, you can receive details of the following presentations:
- Parallel importing – navigating the perfect storm
- Know your client and anti money laundering
- Trends in corporate bankruptcy in Australia